Building bridges between the western & persecuted church.
They need our resources.
We need their faith!
The EveryChurch initiative uses mobile technology as a conduit to equip the persecuted church with the resources they need and allows them to bless and impact the western church with their faith.
Christians are the most Persecuted Group of People in the World
Christianity in America is on the Decline
- 600 million Christians around the world were prevented from practicing their faith in 2016 – Center for Studies on New Religions
- 90,000 Christians were killed for their beliefs worldwide in 2016
- Faith in America is under attack and the anti-God narrative of the enemy has impacted every area of culture
Take a look at this video from our friends at Open Doors.
What We Do (in 60 seconds)
Serving the Church
We work with partners to identify & provide the technology and content needed by persecuted churches to spread the gospel in their area of the world.
See What People are Saying!
- Lead Pastor, Destination City Church, United Arab Emirates
We are appreciative to the EveryChurch initiative and our western church partner. Our app is beautiful and will help us spread the gospel here in UAE. The admin panel is very fun and easy to use also!
- Senior Pastor, Beaches Chapel Church
I’m so glad Destination Church has their app up and running so quickly—I have it on my phone! We have registered and are committed to sponsor it for one year. I have enjoyed speaking with Pastor Richel and I am looking forward to continuing our relationship.
- Senior Pastor, Abundant Life Church
In the first six weeks of our app, we've had almost 3000 people download it! The content provided is great and the entire app is first-class.
- God's Way Fellowship, United Arab Emirates
We are very excited about this partnership model to build relationships and unity within the church to spread the gospel. This app will be used across our 11 campuses in the middle-east, but we are most encouraged that we can use it to share news of what God is doing here with our partnering church in the west.